Acquiring a degree will always be an investment worthwhile, but due to some financial barriers many students are unable to acquire a degree. With the hope of providing financial support, Bates College is pleased to offer international awards.
The study award is aimed at supporting those outstanding international students who will be pursuing an undergraduate degree programme at the college in the USA.
Bates College is a profit-owned liberal arts college located in Lewiston, Maine. It has about 1,800 students and it is the smallest college in its athletic conference. It is the third-oldest college in Maine and offers undergraduate instruction in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering and provides joint undergraduate programmes.
Why Choose to study at Bates College? Here, they offer students a rigid academic experience in a collective and supportive environment. Their education champion intellectual inquiry and reflection, personal growth and a dedication to the world at large.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Bates College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: All students of the world can apply
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria :
- Students who are qualified for need-based assistance will receive financial support for up to 8 semesters, in form of a grant i.e it is not a loan and they will have opportunity to work on campus.
- Families should expect paying the same parent contribution per year – after the year one, students are also asked to contribute through summer earnings.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must take admission at Bates through the common application or coalition application. After enrolling, fill out the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Copy of parents’ current filed government income tax return (translated into English, if applicable) for your country of residence, Statement from your parents’ employer(s) indicating current annual gross wages, bonuses and benefits (automobile, housing and education stipends) with taxes paid
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold their previous degree certificate with an outstanding results.
Language Requirement: Students from a non-English speaking country will be expected to provide English-proficiency test in TOEFL or IELTS.
Bates College will provide educational fund to all the talented students and worthy students for the academic session 2021/2022