Intending to support the education of outstanding students in USA, Widener University is pleased to offer its Exclusive Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students. Interested students should hurry up and apply for this amazing opportunity.
The study programme is aimed at rendering financial assistance to those high achieving and motivated students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program in any field of study offered by the university.
Widener University is a profit-owned, metropolitan educational institution and was founded in the year 1821. It has about three campuses that offers degrees in associate, bachelors, masters and doctoral.
Why choose to study at this university? By studying at this university, you will have access to career centre that will aid you to commence your career journey. Students at this institution learn in a very active environment that embraces and make them feel comfortable.
Application Deadline: Application is Open for this year!
- Institution: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Study Fees
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Specified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate course work in all academic majors and study area.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants will have to meet the following criteria: Must be a year one international aspirant
- Then you must have high school certificates with an excellent academic grades.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students will have to apply for admission to Widener University in an appropriate undergraduate program. After registration, then apply through the online application for the grant. Upon successful completion of your application, you will be considered automatically for these awards. No extra application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course records evaluation completed by a NACES certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in English Language.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a university course. For new aspirants, you must have completed your highest secondary education level in your residing country.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must exhibit good command in oral and written English.
Year-one aspirants who have completed two or more years of high school in the USA , Or who have completed an English language-based curriculum (IB and A-levels)
Widener University will provide awards to cover the tuition fees of the eligible students for the duration of their undergraduate study:
Exclusive International awards are in this manner
- Widener Presidential Scholarship
- Global Development Scholarship
- Overseas International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- International A-Levels Scholarship
- Philadelphia Sister-City Scholarship.