The Canadian economy is a well-developed, high technology market economy. It is the second largest GDP in the world, after the United States, and it is the tenth largest economy by nominal GDP. As with many developed countries, the Canadian economy is heavily dominated by the service sector that employs over three-quarters of Canadian citizens.
In Canada, throughout the employment process, all applicants have equal opportunity as the country forbade discrimination whatsoever in regards to nationality, race or colour. Only candidate who meets the requirement of the position would land the position
Reputable and growing companies in Canada are on the lookout for self-motivated and talented personnel to serve as Fruit Picker. Application is hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who are fit and able to effectively work in the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the effective picking and packing of fruits and vegetables
- Sort and effectively arranged picked fruits and vegetables
- Convey picked or harvested vegetable and fruits to the truck
- Comply strictly to safety guidelines and procedures
- Other assigned responsibilities
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- No educational certification is required
- Prior experience is an added advantage
- Strong and energetic
- Capable of meeting the physical demand of the position