UBC International MBA Entrance & merit Award Program in Canada
Are you looking for financial support to kick-start your career in the area of business? If yes.. you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the UBC International MBA Entrance & merit awards offered by the University of British Columbia Saudar.
The aim of this funding scheme is to assist foreign students who wish to enroll in the master’s degree course work at the university in Canada.
The UBC School of Business is a Faculty at the University of British Columbia. It is ranked regularly among the top 100 business schools by organizations such as the Financial Times and the Economist.
Why choose to study here? The university aims at excellence in research and teaching to motivate and educate responsible leaders who enhance business, drive innovation and generate prosperity in the country and the world at large.
Application Closes : 25 May 2021
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Masters of business.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who exhibit an excellent combination of talent, drive and academic accomplishment may be considered for UBC
- International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to take admission in the master’s degree course work at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to present the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English from the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with the minimum of B or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are required to submit official TOEFL(program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the test agency.
The University of British Columbia will provide a grant that ranges from $2,000 to $10,000 USD for the winning students for the duration of their program in Canada
- Institution: University of British Columbia Saudar
- Department: School of Business
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Between $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada